- December 2021/January 2022
- Vol. 22, No. 11
- Children's Bureau Express
- Training and Technical Assistance Updates
Training and Technical Assistance Updates
This section features resources and updates from the Children's Bureau's technical assistance partners to support practices and systems that improve the lives of children and families.
- Focusing on Race Equity Throughout Change and Implementation
When planning for the implementation of new programs and services, child welfare agencies should focus on making them equitable and use race equity and inclusion principles from the earliest...
- Updates From the Children's Bureau's Training and Technical Assistance Partners
The Children's Bureau funds several technical assistance centers to provide professionals with tools to better serve children, youth, and families. The following are some of the latest...