- December 2021/January 2022
- Vol. 22, No. 11
- Children's Bureau Express
- Strategies and Tools for Practice
Strategies and Tools for Practice
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other resources that provide evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Nine Components of an Ethical, Authentic Youth Advocacy Program
The Juvenile Law Center published a list of nine components required for a successful youth advocacy program. The components are based on the Juvenile Law Center's own youth advocacy program,...
- Continuing to Move Forward With Lessons From a National Convening on Trafficking and Child Welfare
Written by the Capacity Building Center for States Children and youth involved with child welfare—particularly those who run away from foster homes and congregate care facilities—are at increased risk...