- July/August 2019
- Vol. 20, No. 6
- Children's Bureau Express
- Strategies and Tools for Practice
Strategies and Tools for Practice
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other resources that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Sustaining Evidence-Based Programs
The California Evidence-Based Clearinghouse for Child Welfare produced a factsheet intended for senior child welfare leaders and managers that focuses on ways to sustain evidence-based programs...
- Webinar Highlights Funding for Interventions Through Family First Law
A webinar from the Annie E. Casey Foundation and the William T. Grant Foundation highlights the funding streams available under the Family First Prevention Services Act to implement and maintain...
- Sustainable Change Is Built on a Foundation of Well-Aligned Culture and Climate
Written by the Capacity Building Center for States To protect the well-being of children and families, child welfare agencies must adapt to meet new challenges and the changing needs of the...
- Using Data and Evaluation to Drive Decisions and Make Improvements During a Change and Implementation Process
Written by the Capacity Building Center for States People use data everyday: They use it to search for online reviews before selecting a restaurant; compare features and functionality when...