- March 2016
- Vol. 17, No. 1
- Children's Bureau Express
- Strategies and Tools for Practice
Strategies and Tools for Practice
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other instruments that provide evidence-based strategies and other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Special Focus: African-American History
Last month was African-American History Month. From the first celebration of Negro History Week in 1926, the sacrifices, struggles, and accomplishments of African-Americans have been honored...
- A Guide to Child Protection Proceedings in Michigan
The Michigan Judicial Institute released its 4th edition of the Child Protective Proceedings Benchbook: A Guide to Abuse & Neglect. The main purpose of the document is to support judges and...
- Strategies for Finding and Keeping Foster, Adoptive, and Kinship Homes
As part of the Innovations in Family Recruitment program, funded by a diligent recruitment grant from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Children's Bureau, the New York State Office...