We feature a new communications guide that aims to help improve the way child welfare agencies and organizations disseminate information, a learning experience from the Capacity Building Center for States based on the stories of those with lived experience with the child welfare system, and a brief listing of the latest updates from the Children's Bureau's technical assistance partners.
- NCWWI Communications Guide
- Capacity Building Center for States' "Then and Now" Videos and Discussion Guide
- Minority Professional Leadership Development Program Seeks Transformational Leaders
We highlight a report on child maltreatment and the response to it during the COVID-19 pandemic and a brief that discusses the intersection of child welfare and human trafficking.
- Using Data to Understand Trends in Maltreatment and the Response to It During COVID-19
- Foster Care Runaway Episodes and Human Trafficking
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other resources that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
This section of CBX provides a quick list of interesting resources, such as websites, videos, journals, funding or scholarship opportunities, or other materials that can be used in the field or with families.