We highlight a study on field training experiences for newly hired child welfare workers as well as an evaluation of a trauma-informed self-care measure for child welfare professionals.
- Study Shows Importance of Practical Field Training, Mentorship for Newly Hired Workers
- Trauma-Informed Self-Care Measure for Child Welfare Workers
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other resources that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Steps to Creating, Maintaining a Stronger Child Welfare Workforce
- Toolkit Offers Guidance for Evaluating Programs and Early Outcomes
- Testing and Piloting an Intervention for Implementation Success
This section of CBX provides a quick list of interesting resources, such as websites, videos, journals, funding or scholarship opportunities, or other materials that can be used in the field or with families.