CBX points to an article on a framework for culturally competent trauma-informed systems in Indian Country, an issue brief on intimate partner violence and its impact on children in the home, and more.
- Trauma-Informed Systems in Indian Country
- Effects of Intimate Partner Violence on Children
- How Peers Affect Teen Dating Violence
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other instruments that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Healing Child Sexual Abuse in Tribal Communities
- Immersive Learning, Practical Application in Simulation Lab
This CBX section provides a quick list of interesting resources, such as websites, videos, journals, funding or scholarship opportunities, or other materials that can be used in the field or with families.