A new issue brief from the Technical Assistance Partnership for Child and Family Mental Health addresses how the Affordable Care Act will impact specific health-care issues faced by immigrant children, youth, and families in the United States. We also provide other recent updates from the Bureau's T&TA Network members.
CBX points to a report examining scenarios for delinking title IV-E eligibility from income requirements set forth under the Aid to Families With Dependent Children program, an evaluation of Family Finding used with children new to out-of-home care, and a blog post about a special visa that may help undocumented children achieve permanency.
- Delinking IV-E Eligibility and Income Standards
- Family Finding for Youth New to Foster Care
- Strategies for Counting Homeless Youth
- Child- and Adolescent-Fair Courtrooms
- Becoming a Permanence-Driven Organization
- Guidance for Mandated Reporters