Learn about barriers to reuniting incarcerated mothers with their children, resources for children of parents with co-occurring mental illness and substance abuse disorders, and other updates from CB's T&TA Network.
- Children of Parents With Mental Health, Substance Abuse Disorders
- ASFA and Reuniting Children With Incarcerated Mothers
This month, we highlight the Next Steps program in Rockland County, NY.
CBX points to research comparing child abuse and neglect in rural versus urban areas, the effect of therapeutic mentoring on youth behavioral and educational outcomes, and a literature review on housing needs and outcomes common among youth who age out of foster care.
- Preventing Domestic and Sexual Violence in Indian Country
- Mentoring Improves Outcomes for Children in Foster Care
- Housing for Newly Independent Youth
- Wisconsin Postadoption Services Booklet
- Achieving Safety for Runaway Youth
- Icebreaker Meetings Toolkit
- Benefits of Extended DYFS Assistance for Youth
- Eligibility and Access to Public Assistance Guide
- Signs of Sexual Abuse Tip Sheet for Media