Research from the child welfare field includes a look back at ASFA and articles on screening for prenatal substance exposure and testing a collaborative approach to family assessment.
- ASFA 12 Years After: A Look at Consequences and Lessons Learned
- Screening and Responding to Prenatal Substance Exposure
- Illinois' Integrated Assessment Process
CBX provides tools and examples of State programs that promote college enrollment for youth in foster care and offer guidelines for university-agency research partnerships.
- Federal Tax Help for Caregivers
- Foster Care Alumni Resources
- College Scholarships for Former Foster Youth