- February 2003
- Vol. 4, No. 1
Upcoming national conferences on adoption and child welfare through May 2003 include:
- Prevent Child Abuse America 2003 Leadership Conference "Prevention Leadership in Times of Change" (March 2 through 4, Jacksonville, FL; http://www.preventchildabuse.org/news/conference.htm). (Editor's note: this link is no longer available.)
- Child Welfare League of America's National Conference "Children 2003: Imagine an America" (Child Welfare League of America; March 5 through 7, Washington, DC; http://www.cwla.org/conferences/2003nationalrfp.htm).
- The American Public Human Services Association & National Association of Public Child Welfare Administrators Spring Meeting (March 8 through 11, Washington, DC; http://www.aphsa.org/).
- Children's Bureau's 14th National Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect "Gateways to Prevention" (Children's Bureau; March 31 through April 5, St. Louis, MO; http://nccanch.acf.hhs.gov/profess/conferences/cbconference/fourteenth/index.cfm).
- American Adoption Congress 25th Annual Conference (April 3 through 5, Atlanta, GA; http://www.americanadoptioncongress.org/index.htm).
- 6th National Child Welfare Data Conference (National Resource Center for Information Technology in Child Welfare; April 9 through 11, Arlington, VA; http://www.cwla.org/conferences/).
- National Indian Child Welfare Association 21st Annual Protecting Our Children Conference "Community Resolve to Reclaim Native Youth" (National Indian Child Welfare Association; April 13 through 16, Portland, OR; http://www.nicwa.org/services/ conferences/protecting/index.asp).
- Catholic Human Services (formerly Catholic Charities) 9th National Conference on Open Adoption "Among Friends: The Open Adoption Community Reflects on a Generation of Practice and Experience" (April 24 through 26, Travers City, MI).