- October 2021
- Vol. 22, No. 9
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- Renewed Form for Title IV-E Programs Quarterly Financial Report: PI-21-08
- Definition of "Short-Term Support" Under the Temporary Pandemic Flexibilities of Division X for Title IV-E Agencies Participating in the Title IV-E Kinship Navigator Program: PI-21-09
- Revised Technical Bulletin #1
- Child and Family Services Review Technical Bulletin #13
- Technical Bulletin #20 - Data Elements for Out-of-Home Care and Adoption and Guardianship Assistance Data Files
- National Youth in Transition Database (NYTD): Overview, Reflections & CCWIS Opportunities
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.