- November 2018
- Vol. 19, No. 9
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- National Adoption Month 2018 Website: https://www.childwelfare.gov/topics/adoption/nam/?utm_source=CBX&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=nam18
- Child Welfare Virtual Expo 2018 Sessions Now Available: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/news/virtual-expo-2018-sessions
- Comprehensive Child Welfare Information System Technical Bulletin #4: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/ccwis-tb4
- Adoption and Legal Guardianship Incentive Awards History: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/adoption-awards
- Housing's Critical Connection to Child Welfare—Part 1: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-housings-part1
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.